10 screen sharing apps for mobile and pc.


Hi, readers today I am going to right about the screen sharing apps. Its a very useful APPS for the users If he faces any problem on the PC and he don't have any one who can help him right away. In that point of time any of his friend who knows about the solution of that PC problem he can help through the screen applications.


Now a days the domestic companies and multi-national companies also uses also use these screen applications during their works. Screen sharing, where one person shares their computer’s desktop or a single application with one or more people, generally serves one of three purposes.

  • Quick collaboration and meetings between co-workers.
  • Client communications, such as sharing a presentation or other application.
  • Technical support for IT Staffers (or any tech-savvy individual) looking to solve a remote worker’s computer issue.

Here is the list of some of these applications which you can use it personally :

1.Team Viewer

2.Skype

3.Screens 4

4.Use Together

5. Zoom

6.Goto Meeting

7.Jump Desktop

8.Crank Wheel

9. Slack

10.Anydesk

I hope next time you will try to use this app by yourself.
Thanks.

Post a Comment

4 Comments

  1. Hello there, just became alert to your blog through Google, and found that it is really informative. I’m going to watch out for brussels. I’ll be grateful if you continue this in future. A lot of people will be benefited from your writing. Cheers!apps pour pc

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Bernard, for your applications. I was little busy on my another blogging project. That's why I could not publish any articles on my blog. Now I am back on this again and search for new topics. You can check my new blog website www.quikrnews.com. I tried to cover some more topics here.

    Thanks Again.

    ReplyDelete